How can my child receive social work services?

How can my child receive social work services?

To request social services please speak to your student’s principal, call the social worker on your student’s campus OR fill out the form below

Ruby Ramon, LMSW

936-564-2466 ext. 2236

Lauren Ivy Sieja, LMSW

936-552-0519 ext. 4127

Eddie Harwell, LBSW

936-569-5001 ext. 4530


  • Nacogdoches High School
  • Malcom Rector Technical High School
  • DAEP (for assigned campuses)
  • Teen Pregnancy and Parenting


  • McMichael Middle School
  • Brooks Quinn Jones Elementary
  • Carpenter Elementary
  • Fredonia Elementary
  • DAEP (for assigned campuses)


  • Mike Moses Middle School
  • Nettie Marshall Elementary
  • Raguet Elementary
  • Thomas J. Rusk Elementary
  • DAEP (for assigned campuses)


Contact Campus Social Worker

Student Name (First and Last)*: 




First and Last name of Person making request*: 

Relationship to student*: 

Phone number of person making request*: 

Best time to call: 

Reason for request*: 

How has this concern been addressed/ what have you tried at home?

* indicates required information

Security Measure